sexta-feira, 4 de abril de 2014

The first days ...(part 2)

   Hello,

   The breakfast of the first days was very special because I felt like I was taking the breakfast of the rich people. I picked up some berries like blueberries, loganberries and another ones that I don't remember the name directly from the bushes that we had in the backyard, and I put that berries with cereals and yogurt. SO SO DELICIOUS.
  Because that day was the birthday of my youngest host-brother we went to the city center buy some strawberries to bake a cake to him. It was the first time that I ride a bike there (and I realize that I'm very slow riding a bike) and I saw the city. Before, me and my host-sister, we went to see Cygnaeus-lukio, my school. In the market were a lots of berries and mushrooms picked up by the sellers on the market, and another Finnish things like pastry with a nice look. It wasn't cold but it was quite rainy and stuffy. I remember that I took the camera with me but I didn't took any photos because I thought that the city wasn't very old, monumental, only with modern buildings, but i like it. In the way back home I saw that the city was very green, full of trees and parks.
  After, I don't remember much more of that day, only that I sang the happy birthday song in Portuguese and I still very confused with the hours of sun.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário